Flakes of crimson-red colour.
- Used in:
- Production of Cr metal of high quality, superhard materials, some catalyzers for chrome-plating, chromatizing and passivating processes;
- Production of electrolytic, chrome, catalyzers;
- Enters into composition of core sand mixture and foundry sand for producing cast materials. Used for etching processes and other purposes.
|Specification||Grade A||Grade B||Grade C|
|Total mass fraction of Chromic Anhydride (CrO3), % min||99,7||98,8||98,0|
|Total mass fraction of water-insolubles , % max||0,02||0,05||not normalized|
|Total mass fraction of Sulphates (SO4), % max||0,06||0,18||not normalized|
|Total Mass fraction of Sodium (Na), % max||0,05||not normalized||not normalized|
- UN-approved blue thin-walled steel drums of 25 kg net each, stacked on wooden pallets, shrink wrapped;
- UN-approved blue thin-walled steel drums of 50 kg net each, stacked on wooden pallets, shrink wrapped;
- UN-approved grey welded and folded steel barrels (drums) of 250kg net each, stacked on wooden pallets, shrink wrapped.